This is the second part of a series of articles discussing migration aspects of MOM / MES solutions for the healthcare industry.
After having dedicated HGP White Paper MES Migration part 1 to the question of when an MES system is obsolete, and if the best solution is an upgrade or replacement, we will show in part 2 how to execute the migration of an MES / MOM system.
This may seem trivial, but there are in fact various stumbling blocks who could put a seamless implementation at risk. Breakdowns, cost overruns and technology risks can be the unpleasant consequences. And also time is a critical factor.
However, if the project is being well planned in advance and if the decisive questions have been clarified, the organization will be able to reach the business targets and minimize the risks in the daily operations.
Our article discusses the following questions:
- What needs to be changed?
- Which risk factors have to be taken into consideration when migration is planned?
- What factors are crucial for planning and executing the migration?
- How can you benefit from the experience of the MES implementation?
- Which are the best strategies for migration?
Author Claire Tran, an experienced MES expert will answer these essential questions in the HGP White Paper MES Migration 2.
Please also read:
In Kürze erscheint:
MES Migration Part 3 – Overview of the healthcare industry MOM / MES solutions