MES and Paperless Production
Without MES and paperless production the complexity of today’s pharmaceutical production can only be managed with significant expenditure and personnel costs.
Changing over to a paperless process has many benefits and involves few risks, if carried out properly.
This is what you can achieve:
- Move smoothly from a paper-based to a paper-free process
- Optimise production processes, especially for MES
- Improved use of electronic records & signatures (ERES) in compliance with 21CFR11
- “Review by exception”
- Reduce turnaround times
- “Right first time” – Avoid carrying out process steps inaccurately
- Production data available across multiple batches and in real time
The introduction of MES does not have to be complicate
We deliver a complete concept that not only considers the technical but also the pharmaceutical side. As an experienced partner, we will support you along the way to “paperless production” from the concept right through to the final implementation.
We will support you with:
- Analysis and design of processes that are GMP compliant and fit for MES
- Selection of the most suitable MES for your environment (primary oder secondary manufacturing)
- Strategic planning of global roll-outs
- Integration into the existing IT landscape according to ISA-95
- Conception and conduction of trainings for specific user groups
Our many years of MES experience in the healthcare industry will ensure that the right system is introduced smoothly and cost effectively for your requirement.