MES and Paperless Production
The benefits of an MES system
Without MES and paperless production the complexity of today’s pharmaceutical production can only be managed with significant expenditure and personnel costs.
Changing over to a paperless process has many benefits and involves few risks, if carried out properly.
This is what you can achieve:
- Move smoothly from a paper-based to a paper-free process
- Optimise production processes, especially for MES
- Improved use of electronic records & signatures (ERES) in compliance with 21CFR11
- “Review by exception”
- Reduce turnaround times
- “Right first time” – Avoid carrying out process steps inaccurately
- Production data available across multiple batches and in real time
MES for Pharma 4.0
Digital transformation of manufacturing processes is a key priority for many pharmaceutical companies. On the road to Pharma 4.0, companies need a manufacturing software that is ready for that journey. The future of the shop floor will be made possible by a highly integrated IT architecture that provides fast processing and availability of data.
This will allow for
- Advanced analytics
- Mobile computing
- Machine learning
- Cloud storage
The backbone to orchestrate all these services will be a new generation of MES that allows seamless integration with new technology. HGP helps to design a Pharma 4.0 manufacturing IT and automation architecture and to make the right decision with their MES investments to be ready for Pharma 4.0.
MES does not have to be complicate
We deliver a complete concept that not only considers the technical but also the pharmaceutical side. As an experienced partner, we will support you along the way to “paperless production” from the concept right through to the final implementation.
We will support you with:
- Analysis and design of processes that are GMP compliant and fit for MES
- Selection of the most suitable MES for your environment (primary oder secondary manufacturing)
- Strategic planning of global roll-outs
- Integration into the existing IT landscape according to ISA-95
- Conception and conduction of trainings for specific user groups
Our many years of MES experience in the healthcare industry will ensure that the right system is introduced smoothly and cost effectively for your requirement.