HGP is a business consultancy specializing in life sciences. We are your partners for Digital Transformation and Compliance in the pharmaceutical industry. Our consultancy services include Information Risk Management, Data Privacy (GDPR), Data Integrity, Computer System Validation (CSV), MES, GMP, Track & Trace and Audit Readiness.
HGP is based in Switzerland, with regional headquarters HGP Deutschland GmbH (Frankfurt) and HGP Asia (Singapore and Indonesia) and a recruitment branch HGP Life Path. Our international approach with sites in strategically important pharmaceutical industry locations enables us to carry out even global projects with the necessary expertise and presence.
Our clients are SMEs, global corporations, manufacturers and suppliers in the following fields: pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical industry, medical devices, manufacturers of packaging machinery, processing equipment and also software providers for the pharmaceutical industry.
HGP is currently searching for a motivated specialist to join our team at the client’s site in the Frankfurt area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced consultant to develop his skills and make the next step in his career. It is a chance to assume more responsibilities and learn your way up to be a senior consultant.
So here is a likely set of tasks for our CSV Consultant:
- Independently orchestrating and managing validation projects for our clients
- Creating and reviewing validation documents
- Assisting the project manager with quality and risk management issues
- In due course, account manage own clients and teams, including integrating fellow consultants into projects
What we expect you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in computer system validation (CSV) or IT quality management in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry
- Passion for quality and compliance with an interest in emerging topics such as data integrity, cloud validation, data privacy and GDPR
- Fluent English in writing and speaking, German would be an asset