Business Development Manager Indonesia
Business Development Manager Indonesia needed for a Life Science Consultancy
Halfmann Goetsch Partner are looking for a sales professional for the role of Business Development Manager for our new subsidiary Indonesia, with focus on the life science and pharma market.
Who are Halfmann Goetsch Partner?
Halfmann Goetsch Partner are a successful management consultancy company with headquarters in Switzerland, Germany & Singapore and most recently in Jakarta, Indonesia. We focus on specialised markets in the life sciences and pharmaceutical industry, such as regulatory compliance, manufacturing IT & digitalisation.
In the last 10 years, we have gathered a wide network of clients and keep on pursuing a growth strategy. Therefore, we need a person with experience in business development in the industry who has the ambition to develop and drive our expansion across Indonesia.
Our new Business Development Manager will respond directly to the Managing Director in Singapore and will align the planning with him. Hierarchies are flat in this company, which will allow you to act and react quick and efficiently. You will work independently and be awarded generously for convincing results.
We believe that this position would suit a personality with outstanding commitment, a wide network of industry contacts and an inclination to work for a company with short lines. In return, the reward structure, the opportunities for personal and career development in our growing business are above-average.
- Acquisition of new customers in the life science market (Pharma, Biotech, CMO’s) in Indonesia
- Selling professional consulting services in the regulatory compliance & quality area
- Creating offers for clients by yourself or with the support of a subject matter expert
- Business development and initial account management of new clients
- Partnership development, as well as expansion of strategic and operational co-operations with firms, trade associations & opinion leaders in the industry
- At least 3 years of prior experience in sales, business development and/or account management in the Life Science industry with proven track record of successfully achieved sales targets
- Experience in selling professional consultancy services in the regulated life science industry
- Ambitious personality with excellent social and communication skills
- Affinity to technology
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong willingness to travel across Indonesia
What we offer
- Attractive target oriented remuneration model
- Career opportunities in a quickly growing international consultancy firm
Sounds interesting? Then please contact Dan Negreata, Recruitment Consultant at HGP Life Path. He can be reached on +49 69-348793255 or via email – email@example.com