Business Development Manager DACH
Business Development Manager DACH needed for a healthcare consultancy
Halfmann Goetsch Partner are looking for a sales professional to become the Business Development Manager for the DACH region with focus on the healthcare market.
Who are HGP?
Halfmann Goetsch Partner are a successful management consultancy company with headquarters in Switzerland, Germany & Singapore. We focus on specialised markets in the life sciences and healthcare industry, such as regulatory compliance, manufacturing IT & digitalisation.
In the last 10 years, we have gathered a wide network of clients and keep on pursuing a growth strategy. Therefore, we need a person with experience in business development in the industry and has the ambition to develop and drive our expansion across the DACH region.
Our new Business Development Manager will respond directly to the Head of Business Development and will align the planning with him. Hierarchies are flat in this company, which will allow you to act and react quick and efficiently. You will work independently and be awarded generously for convincing results.
We believe that this position would suit a personality with outstanding commitment, a wide network of industry contacts and an inclination to work for a company with short lines. In return, the reward structure, the opportunities for personal and career development in our growing business are above-average.
- Acquisition of new customers in the Life Science market (Pharma, Biotech, CMO’s) in the DACH region
- Selling professional consulting services in the regulatory compliance & quality area
- Creating offers for clients by yourself or with the support of a subject matter expert
- Business development and initial account management of new clients
- Partnership development, as well as expansion of strategic and operational co-operations with firms, trade associations & opinion leaders in the industry
- At least 3 years of prior experience in sales, business development and/or account management in the Life Science industry with proven track record of successfully achieved sales targets
- Experience in selling professional consultancy services in the regulated life science industry
- Ambitious personality with excellent social and communication skills
- Affinity to technology
- Fluency in German and English (French is a plus)
- Strong willingness to travel across DACH
What we offer
- Attractive target oriented remuneration model
- Career opportunities in a quickly growing international consultancy firm
Sounds interesting? Then please contact Maciej Lipiarski, Recruitment Consultant in HGP Life Path. I can be reached on +49 69 348 793 253 via email on email@example.com